Toilevator Toilet Riser is a stable way to make your toilet a little taller. This is great for people with arthritis or other conditions that limit their mobility.
It was designed by medical engineers, nurses, industrial designers, and physical and occupational therapists. The goal was to create a safe and sanitary solution for people with limited mobility.
A new toilet, especially one with increased height, can be expensive. The Toilevator Toilet Riser is an affordable solution to get the elevation you need. In addition to be affordable, the Toilevator raised toilet base is more stable than add-on raised toilet seats. Those seats also tend to be tricky to clean and maintain. The Toilevator is easy to clean and requires little to no maintenance.
The spacer is made from a durable plastic and is designed for a one time, easy installation. If the Toilevator toilet base riser needs to be removed for any reason, it is easy to uninstall for storage or transport. All the bolts, soil pipe extensions, and waterline you need to install this base riser is included for a nice complete package.
Most round or elongated toilets will fit just fine on the spacer base. However, if it is a newer or larger base toilet, the GRANDE is the ideal option.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Makes Toilet More Accessible
- Can Paint to Blend in with Toilet
- Easy to Install
- Easily Removed if No Longer Needed
- All Necessary Hardware Included
- A safe alternative to the raised toilet seat
- The molded plastic toilevator elevates the toilet in a non-obstrusive, aesthetically pleasing manner, which can be comfortably used by the whole family The toilevator will add 3.5″ (9 cm) of additional height to any standard 14″ (36 cm) to 15″ (38 cm) toilet
- This easy-to-install, universally designed modification kit will fit a round or elongated bowl
- The kit comes with instructions and all hardware needed for easy installation
- Measures 23″L x 11.5″W x 3.5″H (58 cm x 29 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Maximum weight capacity is 500 lbs
- 1 year warranty
There are no reviews yet.