The Med Aire Alternating Pressure Mattress Replacement System with Low Air Loss by Drive Medical provides alternating pressure and is designed to be used in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Mattress features 20 air bladders, nine with laser holes to achieve the low air loss function and to ensure the patient’s speedy recovery by keeping the affected area cool and dry.
- Air cells are 8″ high and are constructed with 40% nylon/60% PVC for longevity and durability.
- Zippered mattress cover is composed of quilted, urethane coated, nylon fabric which is water resistant, vapor permeable and machine washable.
- Mattress cover is low shear, which safeguards the patient’s skin and comfort.
- “Whisper Quiet” pump produces a consistent air flow
- Special vibration isolating features ensure that the patient rests easily
- Mattress can operate in an alternating or static pressure mode
- LED and audible alarms provide critical performance data and alert a caregiver when the pressure falls below 10mmHG
- Quick fill adapter and carry bag standard
- Spring lined air tubes prevent kinks and disruption of air flow
- CPR valves provide fast (20-Second) deflation
|Control Unit Airflow LPM||8 LPM|
|Control Unit Cycle Time||Visual / Audible|
|Control Unit Type||Compressor|
|Dimensions||36″ (W) X 80″ (L) X 8″ (H)|
|Mattress Cover Material||Fluid-Resistant Nylon|
|Weight Capacity||350 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|