Adaptive Eating Utensils for Disabled are manufactured by Drive Medical for use as an Eating Assist Aid. These Special Eating Utensils are for anyone with arthritis or other ailments that limits their ability to grasp a fork, spoon or knife. Ergonomically designed, the Adaptive Eating Utensils are contoured to provide a comfortable fit. Each Fork, Knife, and Spoon are equipped with a large grip handle. These Drive Adaptive Eating Utensils are attractive enough to be used for everyday family use.
- Perfect for anyone with arthritis or some limited hand grasp, yet attractive enough for family use
- Dishwasher safe
- Ergonomically designed contours allow for a comfortable fit in almost any hand while adding to stability
- Retail packaged
- Manufacturer: Drive Medical
- Product Numbers: RTL1410, RTL1411, RTL1413
- Eating Utensil Options: Large Grip Fork, Large Grip Spoon, Large Grip Knife.
- Latex Free.
- Made in Hong Kong
- Warranty: 6 months.