A walker is an assisted walking device, specifically designed for injured, disabled and elderly individuals.
Walkers assist with stability and mobility in everyday situations. Depending upon your specific needs, there are a wide variety of walkers that will successfully facilitate movement.
We sell an array of walkers, including knee walkers, rollator walkers, gait trainers and more. Besides assisting with stability and mobility, a walker will increase your user safety too.
From recovering from an injury to having joint pain, walkers are certain to promote safety when it comes to maneuvering around your environment. To determine which mobility aids are best for your specific needs, please confer with your medical provider.
- Economical and lightweight walker.
- Features plastic glide tips, 1” anodized aluminum tubing, and angled front legs
- The walker front bar also acts as a support rail for use over a commode bowl
- The one-button folding mechanism makes the walker easy to open and close
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability.
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot.